Wednesday, June 4, 2008

John McCain on Pat Robertson

Well, it appears that my last question to John McCain about the difference between YouTube and MySpace didn't burn any bridges. And so it was that I was invited to McCain's latest conference call with bloggers this afternoon. I threw him another non-softball:

In 2000, you famously dubbed Pat Robertson and Jerry Falwell “agents of intolerance.” You pride yourself on being a straight talker, so let me ask you a straight question: Do you regret these words? If so, why have you changed your mind, and what specifically has Robertson done in the past eight years to become tolerant?

Unfortunately, unlike the dexterous Matt Lewis, Jen Rubin and Jim Geraghty, I'm still having trouble pressing *1 fast enough to get in the question queue.

0 Comments: